Why Continuing Education?
Continuing education may be a requirement for some, but it also provides many benefits. You can stay current with the latest trends, develop existing and learn new skill sets, gain a competitive edge and even discover new technologies in your field. Bedford Technology offers a one-credit continuing education course to help you understand how recycled plastic lumber can work as an alternative building material to wood, concrete and metal for your building and design projects.
Recycled HDPE Plastic Lumber: Performance Characteristics & Applications
This course provides you with an overview of recycled HDPE plastic lumber, its composition and construction of different types of recycled HDPE plastic lumber, comparisons to wood and other composite building materials and how it’s made. This course is great for anyone who is interested in utilizing recycled HDPE plastic lumber as an alternative building material to wood, metal and concrete.
- Composition of recycled HDPE plastic lumber
- How it is manufactured (three processes) and finished-product characteristics
- Comparison to other building materials and performance attributes
- Different types of HDPE plastic lumber and how to use them in real-world applications
Credit Hours: 1 Credit Hour
Duration: 1 Hour
- USGBC (United States Green Building Council)
- GBCI ID: 0920015756
- AIA (American Institute of Architects)
- AIA ID: BEDTECHAIA101
- ASLA (American Society of Landscape Architects)
How Does it Work?
You can either attend this course by arranging an in-person presentation or a webinar, depending on your location. If scheduling in-person, inquire about our Lunch & Learn program, where your lunch could be free.
To set up your continuing education course and learn more about recycled HDPE plastic lumber, contact us today!