Lumber Production Positions – Full and Part-Time Available
Be a part of a growing company with job stability and competitive salary and benefits packages.
Bedford Technology is accepting applications for Part-Time and Full-Time Production Associates in our Worthington, MN locations
DUTIES INCLUDE Operate the extruder line, batch mix the blend of raw materials required to achieve the output needed to meet scheduled production requirements, and operating equipment throughout the secondary operations,in compliance with established company production processes and policies, to achieve output needed to meet scheduled production job requirements.
Education Required: High School
Experience Demonstrated ability to operate extruder line in a manufacturing environment.
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
- Ability to obtain valid operators license for operating lift trucks.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English to perform essential duties.
- Ability to use measuring devices/tools to verify that finished goods meet the job specifications.
- Mechanical ability sufficient to operate extruder line and recognize problems.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements as outlined in the physical screening hiring process.
- Standing, stooping, bending, lifting, carrying, pulling and pushing to perform job requirements.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the tasks and computations necessary to verify that job specifications and company Quality standards are met.
Primarily in a production plant environment. Exposure to cold, hot, dirty, noisy and congested conditions