Impervious to rot, insects, moisture and mold, plastic lumber outperforms any other material for a variety of agricultural uses. And unlike PVC or pressure-treated wood, it won’t leach any chemicals.
If trellising is the backbone of your growing operation, it’s time to upgrade. Our FiberForce® recycled plastic posts and growth stakes change your replacement timeline from months or years to decades.
But why stop there? Use plastic lumber for fencing to keep wildlife out and livestock contained. It works with barbed wire or electric fence, no insulators needed.
- Incredibly strong—bends but doesn’t break, even in high winds
- Won’t rot, fade or splinter
- Resists boring insects
- Low maintenance costs
- Won’t absorb or leach any substances—ideal for organic systems
- Cuts and drills like wood—use standard wire runs and fasteners
- Trellis configurations
- Any growing operation that uses stakes
- Fencing in multiple profiles
- Manure spreaders
- Equine stables